Fried Chicken

Dan Wilson

Dunno, I just snagged the pic from somewhere on the web.

Took me a minute to figure out what was going on.

Sams and Fried Chicken, whata meal:D

I like a good fried chicken.. If it's a real picture....we never ate lunch while in the threat enviroment. This is why.

I have never seen someone eat fried chicken in a dainty manner. But yes. That looks good, because all I have had so far was a substandard cup of coffee.

Well!!! at this time of the day, almost supper time,.....I am getting hungry and it looks like good chicken to me What you think!!!!! What's in the plate!!

Looks like one of those mini microwave pizzas, on top of a bagel dog.

It was the power of the fired chicken that kept the SAM from making a hit.

Fried Chicken. Is there anything it can't do?

I was told many moons ago that that was a real pic from Desert Storm and the smoke was from an oil fire. You can see the massive GPS antenna in the skylight.

Though now that you mention it, fried chicken is sounding rather good right now.

gave in to the fried chicken urge. About five minutes after having a piece, I remembered why I maybe have it maybe twice a year.

At first I was all (n_n) "yay fried chicken" and then I was all (O_o) "I'm gonna be sick" and then I was kind of wishing that a SAM would just drop out of the sky on top of me and put me out of my misery.

*waves fist @ Dan*

gave in to the fried chicken urge. About five minutes after having a piece, I remembered why I maybe have it maybe twice a year.

At first I was all (n_n) "yay fried chicken" and then I was all (O_o) "I'm gonna be sick" and then I was kind of wishing that a SAM would just drop out of the sky on top of me and put me out of my misery.

*waves fist @ Dan*

Yeah. But admit it- you liked it! It was worth it.

*waves fist @ Dan*

Reminds me of the reason I only go to Taco Hell every couple of years.

HAH

Not as bad as when I went thru the drive thru at some mex food place there in ALBQ. Got a couple chicken enchilada's and the (most likely) wetback cooking wants to know if I want HOT sauce on em, said nope (I like my food white boy style - very mild) so I took em home and start to eat them and just the enchilada sauce alone send me to the 9th circle of hell:eek: but hey, I paid for em and underneath the napalm like burn I think they're good. I am pretty sure I spent the next week in a protective coma. God oh God, I cant imagine the HOT sauce!!