C-130 Spinner Coins

CannonHerks

A/R for life, gainfully employed these days at cannon, seems that we are always ETICing for the high wind inspections (and 90% of the time lose the line) that somehow only A/R can do and the crew chiefs on the line can't get signed off on even though its a APG function.

but on the side note its a cool coin

A/R for life, gainfully employed these days at cannon, seems that we are always ETICing for the high wind inspections (and 90% of the time lose the line) that somehow only A/R can do and the crew chiefs on the line can't get signed off on even though its a APG function.

but on the side note its a cool coin

Aren't A/R and crew chief's one and the same? :D

I also like how hydraulics and electricians can never seem to be able to remove panels on their own. ;)
Ya wanna feel pain, try crewing hellen keller er AWACS.

Not only do you get to pull and replace all the panels, you get to set all the AGE up for the pointy heads - how about pulling a full shift just setting up AGE on your jet:eek:

Friggin ACE air cond, you might go through two or three before you get one that the clutch engaged on, same with the LCS (liquid cooling system) cart.

Then lets not talk about paralleling four MEP generators together.

I was sooooo glad to crosstrain, no pointy head AGE anymore:D

Ya wanna feel pain, try crewing hellen keller er AWACS.

Not only do you get to pull and replace all the panels, you get to set all the AGE up for the pointy heads - how about pulling a full shift just setting up AGE on your jet:eek:

Friggin ACE air cond, you might go through two or three before you get one that the clutch engaged on, same with the LCS (liquid cooling system) cart.

Then lets not talk about paralleling four MEP generators together.

I was sooooo glad to crosstrain, no pointy head AGE anymore:D

I feel your pain my friend. I crewed those things at Geilenkirchen for a couple of years. I guess in reality, removing a panel or two here or there wasn't such a bad thing. ;)