trev130eng

Very pleased to announce that 4827 was airborne out of Sana'a at 07.30 this morning for a very successful FCF after 6 years on the ground. Many,many thanks to all the guy's that have helped me out with info,advice, part numbers etc over the last couple of years to make this flight possible. Aircraft returned to service 6 hours after landing. Once again, many thanks. Trev.

My lady is in western samar, and lite a candle for a safe flight. Apart from a few avionics snags this was the best flight.Everyhing worked. Nothing better than doing high power runs and then flying on your 130. Many thanks again. Long day, A few cans of beeer and some music in order tonite. Spend the day at 18k checking out a full test. She performed perfectly.

Will do. Will be suporting her for at least a year. 4825 now grounded for PDM but havn't been offered the contract yet.

Great job Trev! Reading your posts over the past several months it was apparent how tough it was. There were many times I was glad it was you and not me. My view is there should be a generous bonus comming. I'll bet there was a huge smile on your face when the bird got airborn. Based on past performance would be very surprised if you don't get the work on 4825, politics notwithstanding. Don't belive anyone has ever worked so hard to get a hanger queen in the air as you have. About now I would be walking around with my chest puffed way out and smiling from ear to ear.

Myers

Would love to hear the stories. Some old timers here might like to get in touch with you guys. The Saudi's kicked everybody out when Yemen supported Saddam in the first Gulf war. They paid for and bought these aircraft. These boys have had a pretty tough time over the last 20 years supporting the aircraft during the embargo. They tell me stories about the fucked up yanks who used be here. Some of them are still here and maybe would like to get in touch. Yemen not changed. Beautiful country. Great flying.