ROLL CALL

jrkaegi

I will be at our local ceremony with my Boy Scouts. One of whom will lead the pledge. We also help the members of our veterans organizations with the set up and tear down of tarps and chairs used at the ceremony.

I'm on the committee that helped to set this up. Never forget them.

Muff

If you can read this thank a teacher.....if it is in English thank a veteran

Smyrna,Ga will commemorate Memorial Day on Monday, 31 May 2010

A memorial ceremony and public events are being sponsored by the Smyrna Veterans Committee, a team composed of the City of Smyrna,Georgia, The Veterans Memorial Association of Smyrna, and American Legion Post 160.

The Memorial Ceremony will begin promptly at 10:00 am at Smyrna's Veterans Memorial Park, on King Street between Smyrna City Hall and the Library. Seating will begin at 09:00 am. It is free, open to the public, and all are welcome. The ceremony will conclude at 11:00 am.

The formal event will will include a flyover by military aircraft, a presentation of the colors, military music, distinguished guest speakers, and a laying of memorial wreaths.

AND OUR PRESIDENT DECIDED HE'S NOT GOING TO ARLINGTON TO LAY A WREATH AT THE TOMB OF THE UNKNOWN SOLIDER THIS YEAR.. HOW SAD FOR ALL THE VETS THAT PAID A PRICE SO EVEN HE COULD BE WHERE HE IS..

Well, I for one am glad he isn't there. However, he will be at a different National Commentary. But that's only to show face as he doesn't respect the sacrifice of those that have given there all so he can be where he is today.

AND OUR PRESIDENT DECIDED HE'S NOT GOING TO ARLINGTON TO LAY A WREATH AT THE TOMB OF THE UNKNOWN SOLIDER THIS YEAR.. HOW SAD FOR ALL THE VETS THAT PAID A PRICE SO EVEN HE COULD BE WHERE HE IS..

I didn't think there would be a president I would loath more than Clinton. I was wrong.

I was at Rocky Gap Veteran's Cemetary with VVA chapter 172 honor guard, we did a field burial program on Saturday. Glad i can still do those thinsg, and it will take a lot to make me quit. Maryland's Governor O'Malley was at Rocky Gap, first governor that has been there since ihave been goin. Oh, yeah, election year, forgot. As for Obama.well guys, let's just hope that people finally realize what he has in mind, and maybe he will be a "one and done." I personallyfelt it an insult to every vet buried in arlington when the likes of draft dodger slick willy, 'stay at home W." or Obama pretended to honor them in years past. At leasr Biden has a son in the military..........But remember this guys, the vast majority of people on this board are/were military. Every damn one of you did a good job, and should be proud of it. I think most have some form of combat experience. One tough bunch of people to snowball. it is my belief that this country will get to the point where it will clear the board once and for all, and put it back the way it was, and once again be the country we were proud to serve. All gave some, some gave all!!!!!!!!

load clear

P.

Thanks to all who sacrificed their lives to give us the freedom to be the best nation in the world. May we never forget their gift.

thanks to all of you who gave of your time to also give us the same gift. You should be thanked every day. We have many heros that did not die but gave of themselves. I would especially like to thank my fellow Viet Nam friends because you didn't receive the heros welcome you deserved.

wil