Sticker: Real Planes Have Props

I'm looking into having some of these made and wanted to get some feedback regarding the design and to gauge interest in purchasing.

• Black and white
  • 8.5" x 1.38"
  • UV inks screen printed on 3.25 mil white vinyl
  • Suitable for outdoor use - should last 3.5 years
  • $2.50 ea
  • $10.00 for 5
  • $20.00 for 12

Be sure to scroll down and use the magnifier for a closer look.

http://www.herkybirds.com/printviewer/sticker/viewer.html

Thanks for the feedback. It looks like there are enough people interested to give it a go. I'll make an announcement when they are available.

I will also work on a Talon version when time permits.

• 2 weeks later...

Casey, I was getting ready to order some of the stickers from the print shop, but I can't get in! It tells me I am using an incorrect password. I don't want to mess with it, for fear that I wouldn't be able to log in to the forums after creating a new password!

Thanks for your help,

Ken

Casey, I just tried it again and I get the V Bulletin message that I am not logged in. It has the log in information with password and the log me in message. When I click on that, I get the message that I am not using the correct password. I think we had trouble with something like that once before and you gave me a new password for logging in! (of course I don't remember it--my computer does). I don't want to mess up my Forum log in information so maybe I should just order the stickers some other way!!

Than ks for your help,

Ken

Casey, I just tried it again and I get the V Bulletin message that I am not logged in. It has the log in information with password and the log me in message. When I click on that, I get the message that I am not using the correct password. I think we had trouble with something like that once before and you gave me a new password for logging in! (of course I don't remember it--my computer does). I don't want to mess up my Forum log in information so maybe I should just order the stickers some other way!!

Than ks for your help,

Ken

I have sent you a PM with some options to resolve the issue.

--Casey

Thanks to those who have purchased these stickers. I still have quite a few left so order away!

I had an inquiry regarding the stickers today and as a result, I want to make everyone aware that these are not "full size" bumper stickers; they are 8.5" x 1.38"

Thanks Again!

Casey