Part Number

trev130eng

Anybody got the part numbers for a full cable set for either a GTF-6 or TF20-1A fuel qauntity test set? Somebody here has made off with all the cables for all the test sets.

My T.O. says to locally manufacture, but that is not going to be possible in Yemen. Many thanks.

Many thanks for the info. Found a never before opened yellow box in supply. A lockheed issued full harness set for all model GTF and TF20 fuel qauntity test sets. Got the part number if anybody is interested. Next problem, ask the instrument guys to calibrate the fuel system. Gave me a good rendition of men staring at goats. So, once again, out with the tech manual and teach yourself how to........

trev, I know it is over for you…., I just want to confirm to “myself and to home he is interested†that part number on the attachment is the same as what you already found by yourself in the yellow box.

By the way how is it going to 4827, is the “Ice Detection Reset System fault†solved and how? Cause I am having one of the “herks†intermittently behaving the same as yours. Your input on the reset system will be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i'm late in getting back to you but i've been busy getting ready for civil certification. Will pass on the part number for the kit i found. It's a Lockheed number for the full kit. Thanks for the part numbers, i recognize the numbers but trying to find a supplier for individual items was impossible. Never received a quote from my normal vendors.

As for the ice detection problem i pretty much changed out the whole system including all the diodes and still could not cure it because all my spares are coming off a grounded aircraft where apparently the system hadn't worked in years. Finally got hold of an overhauled ice detector, took apart and cleaned the other ice detector, and changed the pulsing and hold relay at the same time. Last flight was ok but not sure if i've solved the problem yet or what might have cured it.