The Runaway General | Rolling Stone Politics

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/17390/119236?RS_show_page=0

Sounds to me like some of his Aids made statements that did the boss in -- then again he is the boss and takes responsibility for his subordinates -- allowing the media access like this will continue to have dire consequences -- I wonder what would have happened if the same access was granted to General Eisenhower's staff in WWII during the planning of Operation Overlord?

Rolling Stone has been a less than reliable news source for music over the past few years. I do not expect it to be credible or reliable for anything military.

Not really a good idea to fire him at this time either. It takes a little while for a "shift change".

It is unfortunate that he may lose his job. :/

I would definately use the Word "Leardership" sarcastically when referring to the administration. Its more of a Clusterf@&k run by a bunch of monkey's Blankity Blanking a football..... But that is just my view of the situation.

Engine Mike

Ditto!

Mike

I would definately use the Word "Leardership" sarcastically when referring to the administration. Its more of a Clusterf@&k run by a bunch of monkey's Blankity Blanking a football..... But that is just my view of the situation.

Engine Mike

You are just way off base insulting monkeys like that. Monkeys are far smarter than that.

Engine Mike

I'am not in the fight anymore but.I think the General got a bad rub we all know whats going on it is vietnam all over this will last far a while. my opin.

I don't blame him in any way, the wimp in the WH needs to go back to his fatherland, take all of his crooks with him. He's worse than Carter.

Having a stepson over there on his 4th tour woe be it if something happens to him!!

RZ Hill