Take Reset Solenoid Valve

tenten

Need your help on this:

I am having a short circuit whenever take reset solenoid valve electrical plug is connected causing the engine fuel control c/b (Ess Dc bus) to pop out.

Is it possible to change the above solenoid only without changing the TD Valve.?

I haven’t got any reference or job guide on my hand concerning this issue.

Appreciate any help.

this T.O. 6J15-3-87-3 has the repair of the valve solenoid. The -4 has the numbers see pictures. Is this what you are looking for?

It is what I am looking for, appreciate your help bischoffm.

So it is changeable and repairable.

Tenten,

I can't speak to the USAF, and.....I hope I'm wrong!

Make sure to get the unit on order first! Your supply folks might look at the SMR code and determine it is a depot level repair to R&R the solenoid and not let you order it. If you can find the code take a look at the 3rd position. Even the dust cap has a hokey depot repair or maintenance kit code assigned to it!

Of course, that's not to say you can't rob it off of a retrograde engine! :)

Jetcal1, pjvr99.

Thanks a lot for your clarification inputs to my issue.

Unfortunately, an FCU and TD valve unit had been changed within the last two months for only solenoids malfunction. Therefore I am trying to convince -those supply folks and above-, out of sending the whole units for repair, there is -“In Another Universeâ€- those simply items can be changed/repaired under whatever Coordination approval from contractor -(SMR code change request / Item coding request/ whatever)- “Their Headacheâ€

Even the dust cap has a hokey depot repair or maintenance kit code assigned to it!

Anyhow.

“We scramble to find some comfortable ground. -In the Gap Between Right and Wrong-“

Thanks again brothers.