T.O. needed

Wombat

Does anyone know where I can get a copy ( scanned or pdf ) of the T.O.s used for removal of major airframe structures? We are looking at removing the center wing box, vertical and horizontals from 1-2 stored A models before we shred some more airframes. I need the T.O. so the end user can be satisfied that the parts were removed IAW the T.O.'s. The dash 3 helps a little but the end user wants the real thing.

I have pulled these items before but for ground use not return to flight use.

I have tried the Tinker site but no luck.

Bob M.

The old 2 dash series books, TO 1C-130H-2-2 (or B or E) has info to pull the vertical and horizontal stabs. The newer General Equipment manual (TO 1C-130H-2-00GE-00-1) has that and how to pull the outer wings too.

The center wing...just start drillin' and poundin' out rivits, hucks, hilocs, lolocs, nuts and bolts, etc etc...

If you can get an engineering drawing or two that might help your cause.

Good Luck!

Senior Sends

The old 2 dash series books, TO 1C-130H-2-2 (or B or E) has info to pull the vertical and horizontal stabs. The newer General Equipment manual (TO 1C-130H-2-00GE-00-1) has that and how to pull the outer wings too.

The center wing...just start drillin' and poundin' out rivits, hucks, hilocs, lolocs, nuts and bolts, etc etc...

If you can get an engineering drawing or two that might help your cause.

Good Luck!

Senior Sends

Thanks for the info. Where can that TO be found? I have seen references to it before but have not been able to get a look at what is in it. So far I have relied on 30+ years on Hercs, A, E and H plus some ex-Boneyard B's and that has worked fine. Now we are looking at shredding 4-5 of our A models and want to keep the end user happy that we pulled the CW "by the book".

Bob M