Signing Off

Dan Wilson

Hey guys, Engineers going off headset for awhile.

Will be off the net for a month or so while I move to the new house and set up electrical and get the power company to hook me up.

Then I will have to wait for the cable guys to hook me back up on the net, so it may take awhile for all this to happen.

Computer is getting pulled down later today so I'll say "see ya" for the next month or so.

Dan

100_7225.jpg

Dan, Hope everthing goes without a hitch. When you first posted photos of your new house, I thought omg. But looking at the latest picture this house has good bones and am sure when you get done with it, it will be a fine home. Am sure by the time you are finished you will be a much better carpenter, mason, plumber, dry waller, painter, ect ect. If I was to move the first thing I would do is go out the back door and puke my guts out. Then would probably go awol. Have lived here for 23 years but during my time in the AF the longest lived anywhere was four years.

Good luck. Hoping you keep us advised as to how the renovation progresses.

Myers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...