How many of you remember these?

herkfixer

Installed on the Pilots and Co-Pilots yokes, before the installation of the approach plate holders.

73, Rex

That's what I have been going to ask about!! Where can I get one? I tried to get one (without stealing one) for 33 months overseas, and never got the job done!! I was thinking about checking the auction sites!! Any ideas???

Ken

Just wondering if 62-1804 at The Rock still has them! Those are the ones I want!!!----hint, hint!!!

Edited by Mt.crewchief
begging!!

That's what I have been going to ask about!! Where can I get one? I tried to get one (without stealing one) for 33 months overseas, and never got the job done!! I was thinking about checking the auction sites!! Any ideas???

Ken

Just wondering if 62-1804 at The Rock still has them! Those are the ones I want!!!----hint, hint!!!

Ebay has had them very once in a while.

Engine Mike

I have one too that will look nice on my brand-new-never-installed pilot's control yoke :-)

I have been trying to find someone to make copies but the last price I had was around $200 a piece based on an order of 100. An poor quality imitation was sold on e-bay last year for about $30. The seller insisted mine is a fake and his was real. Mine still has Mr Lockheed's brown paper stuck to the back.

Mine was from 3216, the last Aussie A model.