2207CT Leaking

aRMer9

i just did a tank replacement. if you go that route, make sure you have everything, everything, everything before you do it. i would also get the new conversion stuff out of the jg. expect corrosion if it has been leaking at all. if its just the tank leaking a little though, just b1/2 it and move on.

I couldn't find any info on any of those part numbers you listed. What book was that picture out of??

I checked the new -4, and it shows a 2076-100 and 2076-200A, which are both Navy part numbers.

But the description section showed a MIL-T-25186, which crossed to NSN 4510-00-052-8828. There are plenty in supply, and we have changed out several here in ISO. They are just over $4K.

There is no info in the spec on a repair parts kit. Sorry.

I believe the numbers you gave were for the honey bucket. Why they call it a chemical toilet, I don't know. I guess you can have a gallon of pinesol of a few pounds of kitty litter in there if you wanted.

If you are talking about the fancy toilets, attached is the IPB.

I believe the numbers you gave were for the honey bucket. Why they call it a chemical toilet, I don't know. I guess you can have a gallon of pinesol of a few pounds of kitty litter in there if you wanted.

According to the TO, it's supposed to be filled with a sanitizing chemical for use. Never really payed much attention to that though. Though I did learn the importance of double bagging.

Fond a lil more info on my E model book. According to breakdown kit only has 2 gaskets.

talonclaw126 thanks, found leak on bottom section due to corrosion(opposite), like tiny said item is being shitcan corrosion is extensive...

Thanks for everyone's help...:D