63-7803

venom 66

Hello all, been a while since I was on. But I was looking at an issue of Airforces Monthly magazine from I think june / july 2010 issue, and there was an article about Boeing receiving a contract to bring the F-16's out of storage and convert them to target drones. Anywho, there was a pic of two 16's sitting there in the boneyard,with a 130 in the background with tailcode, YJ, and it looked like it was 7803. Now I thought the acft was sold to Tunisia. Anyone have any info?

Hello all, been a while since I was on. But I was looking at an issue of Airforces Monthly magazine from I think june / july 2010 issue, and there was an article about Boeing receiving a contract to bring the F-16's out of storage and convert them to target drones. Anywho, there was a pic of two 16's sitting there in the boneyard,with a 130 in the background with tailcode, YJ, and it looked like it was 7803. Now I thought the acft was sold to Tunisia. Anyone have any info?

Tunisia just ordered two brand spankin' new "J" models... Not sure what their fleet make-up is though. << Just looked good ole Wiki says 5 E's and 2 H's. << Just reread Lockheed's press release on the "J" models, they state Tunisia currently flies a fleet of B's and H's... So who knows... Other than they will have 2 "J" models come 2014. :)

• 2 weeks later...