Part Numbers

trev130eng

Hi Guys. Can anybody help me out with some part numbers i can't find in my IPC? Whilst enjoying a very pleasant flight yesterday NO.2 engine decided to dump all the engine oil in a very short time. When we got back i found that the adapter for the oil return pipe joining the accesory gearbox to the external scavenge pump had sheared in half. I need the part numbers for the oil pipe and the adapter. Also, when i went to borrow the parts from the grounded aircraft i found that some engines have an adapter that looks the same from the outside but has an oversize thread that screws into the gearbox. The YAF want to know why. Is it because of a different manufacturer for the gearbox or has the gearbox been reworked because of a worn insert? The part numbers i need are for the standard size adapter. Many thanks.

Hi Guys. Can anybody help me out with some part numbers i can't find in my IPC? Whilst enjoying a very pleasant flight yesterday NO.2 engine decided to dump all the engine oil in a very short time. When we got back i found that the adapter for the oil return pipe joining the accesory gearbox to the external scavenge pump had sheared in half. I need the part numbers for the oil pipe and the adapter. Also, when i went to borrow the parts from the grounded aircraft i found that some engines have an adapter that looks the same from the outside but has an oversize thread that screws into the gearbox. The YAF want to know why. Is it because of a different manufacturer for the gearbox or has the gearbox been reworked because of a worn insert? The part numbers i need are for the standard size adapter. Many thanks.

Trev,

Thanks for the busy work! Here is what I got from the 2J-T56-24:

ADH side: MS9355-06 packing with a 6784121 union when you have an ADH with the following part numbers: 6789704, 6843829, 6859428. If you have an ADH with a part number of 23006940, then you would need a union with a part number of 6897168.

External Scavenge side: AS3084-06 packing (3ea called out), with an AN815-6J union.

Let me know if you need NSN's, figures and or indexes.

Hope this helps.

Nc97

Many thanks indeed. Sorry about the work. One of those jobs you think you can sort out in a few hours but the spares you rob from another engine turn out to be different and people want to know why.

Do you have the number for the oil pipe itself? The union has sheared off deep inside the nut and i don't have a workshop here. Thanks.

Trev

No, I really meant thanks. I am stuck in the supply side of 130's right now, and it is the ex/future (will be joining the Savannah ANG soon!) engine troop in me that really enjoys digging through the T.O.'s to find this stuff.

Anyways, the oil pipe part number is 6843446, national stock number 4710-00-015-2218.

No, I really meant thanks. I am stuck in the supply side of 130's right now, and it is the ex/future (will be joining the Savannah ANG soon!) engine troop in me that really enjoys digging through the T.O.'s to find this stuff.

Anyways, the oil pipe part number is 6843446, national stock number 4710-00-015-2218.

Nc97

Once again, many thanks. I owe you a cold one.