I'm back (sorta)

Dan Wilson

Hey folks

I'm back online, been busy living the fred flintstone lifestyle for the last couple of months but finally have electricity, the well is pumping and now phone and internet - life is good.

I probably wont be spending too much time on the internet for the next couple of weeks as trying to get as much done as I can before the snow flies 11431.gif but loving every minute of it speedbanana.gif

My email is going to be on my server, you can get me at [email protected]

too bad I am going to have to live with DSL, I am sure going to miss that cable internet.

Dan

Glad to hear you are back Dan.

I was on cable modem for 5 years and dumped it about 6 months ago and went with DSL, because the cable modem was out more then it was on. In those five years they gave 7 different modems because they kept crapping out. I have not missed cable one bit, my speeds are about the same and it has always been there when I fire up the internet.

Welcome back, Dan and Welcome to Indiana! We're on wireless DSL where we live; the local (small) phone company puts an antenna on your house that is aimed at a reciever that is tied into the DSL (ours is aimed at an antenna on a feed mill); no problems or complaints so far, have had it almost a year. BTW if you brought your lawn tractor with you, you'll need to check out a new attachment......s-n-o-w-p-l-o-w.

Welcome back, Dan and Welcome to Indiana! We're on wireless DSL where we live; the local (small) phone company puts an antenna on your house that is aimed at a reciever that is tied into the DSL (ours is aimed at an antenna on a feed mill); no problems or complaints so far, have had it almost a year. BTW if you brought your lawn tractor with you, you'll need to check out a new attachment......s-n-o-w-p-l-o-w.

It got so cold one winter at Grissom, the heat went off in the dorm, and the toilets froze over.

BTW if you brought your lawn tractor with you, you'll need to check out a new attachment......s-n-o-w-p-l-o-w.

Snow blower attachment. Why waste time pushing that stuff around? We have a John Deere 2350 and I effin love it when it snows. Set the throttle as high as it goes, and aim that at the meadow and watch it go.

Oh yeah....Dan's briefly returned to tell us he has completed the move to Redneckery, Indiana. Welcome back Dan.