Bob Daley's AllHerks20 - 01 Feb 11

Jansen

This is the latest and greatest AllHerks C-130 Production List from Bob Daley. Want to know how many of each model have been produced or still flying? Where your favorite Herk is now? What deliveries of the latest C-130J have been completed? It's all available here.

The file is in an Excel format, but had to be zipped due to a limitation of the forum. Windows XP and up should be able to handle it.

This is probably the best Herk resource after Lars Olausson's books. All thanks to Bob, and the countless hours he spends updating it.

This file is available in the Files and Documents Section

http://herkybirds.com/content.php?209-files-and-documents

[ATTACH]1971[/ATTACH]

Edited by Jansen
Updated file available

• 3 weeks later...

Morning Bob from an old flying mate (Langley in the early 70s)- Steve Wilson. At the time 0526 (then from Pope) crashed at Cape Romanzof, AK I was the CC of the 616CAMS and tasked to recover it. I've got a whole series of pics and a crash recovery story to tell that needs to go somewhere to someone. Given your active work in the Herk world, I thought I'd seek your advice.

Hi Steve

Last time I saw you, I flew you from LAX to SAT on SWA. I think you were with Boeing then? I see John and Pat Simon and Dennis and Pat Minder here in Dallas.

All of us are going to the 37TAS reunion at Wright Patt 22-26 June. Yesterday Rudi Goldman called from Amsterdam to tell me they are coming to the reunion.

Why don't you send that stuff to me and I'll go through it.

Good to hear from you.

Bob

I am still at the same address in Dallas for the last 33 years. If you don't have it let me know.

I remember that flight. Have subsequently retired from Boeing and am now living in Austin and actively working on my handicap (theo golf one). First I heard about a 37th reunion - can you hook me up to more details?

What's your email address - it's easier to send what I have that way?