FURNERAL SERVICES

donwon

I know this is off topic but "I" think it is important.

Funeral services

For Sr Amn Nick Aldin

Who was murdered in Germany will be held Sat.March 19 at

Boulevard Baptist Church in Anderson Sc.

Those Queers that protest say they will be there.

I am also gonna try to be there between the family and the protesters.

Wish me luck in not being put in Jail.

In my opinion these people are no better than child molesters. They came to one our High Schools a couple of years back, We had cops from my department and two others and all they showed up with where these 6 inbreed looking trailer trash types. We had a harder time getting the teachers and students into the building than with them. I just want to point out that their "church" is operated by lawyers and they support it by bringing lawsuits against people who over react to them. Play their game back at them print up some shirts with something like "RIP Sr Amn Aldin" and turn your backs to them.

I know this is off topic but "I" think it is important.

Funeral services

For Sr Amn Nick Aldin

Who was murdered in Germany will be held Sat.March 19 at

Boulevard Baptist Church in Anderson Sc.

Those Queers that protest say they will be there.

I am also gonna try to be there between the family and the protesters.

Wish me luck in not being put in Jail.

Best of luck in your stand against the protesters:-(( I am unable to join you physically, but I am there with you in spirit.

And so many of us gave a portion of , and in some cases, ALL,of our lives to protect the rights of these slimeball sonabitches. AND the damn court says it is their right, which I guess, technically, it is. But is there no decency in this country anymore??? And to say this is a church, and they are doing this crap in God's name, well that just turns my stomach. This is even more wretched than the way so many of us Nam vets were treated. If there is a God, I hope he shows up as an AC-130 blows these pieces of crap to hell!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the soap box rant, but thtis how I feel. My other comment is this.....these airmen were from Lakenheath goin' to Ramstein, I think it was. Why then,were they goin' through a civilian airport? Why weren't they flown directly from Lakenheath to Ramstein??? I know if can be done, because I have done it................Ijust don't undertsand iguess

Giz

Nothing out of place took place at the funeral Sat. If anything would have happened all I could have done was plant my fat but on the seat of my walker between them and the family.

We had to park about a half mile from the gate of the cemetery to watch the Patriot Guard and I thought I got video of them and stood up until the Hurse and Family cars got past us.

The family had requested no cameras so I turned my camera off and put it in my pocket when the guard got past us.

When the family got past us I sat on my walker with my cap over my heart till the rest of the procession got past us.

I noticed a lot of people in the procession pointing cell phones and cameras at me, an old fat man with his cap over his heart sitting on a walker watching them go by.

If I can figure out this camera I will try to put up the video. My daughter tried to download it to my wife's laptop last night and she couldn't figure it out so I may not be able to. She is a collage graduate and I am a high school drop out so you can figure out who is the smarter.

Thanks, DONWON, for standin' in for all of us on this board, at the service. Guess the Joe Public people has never seen a decent man show his respects in such a manner. You did us all proud. Maybe some day there will not have to be any more military funerals, but the actions over the past couple days just says "look out there may be more." May our brother airmen rest in peace, with the knowledge they had a whole lot more guts than the slimy bastard that killed them..........

Giz

Thanks, DONWON, for standin' in for all of us on this board, at the service. Guess the Joe Public people has never seen a decent man show his respects in such a manner. You did us all proud. Maybe some day there will not have to be any more military funerals, but the actions over the past couple days just says "look out there may be more." May our brother airmen rest in peace, with the knowledge they had a whole lot more guts than the slimy bastard that killed them..........

Giz

AMEN Gizzard

I too thank you DONWON for your stand and for your service.

The Westboro "Church?" threatened to protest a funeral here in our county a couple of years ago. Our sheriff (who was also an adviser to Homeland Security under GWB and teaches classes on terrorism worldwide) used a technicality in the law (I can't remember what it was but it was terrorist related). The sheriff had the district attorney send notification to Westboro, that if they set foot in or near the cemetery they would be arrested. They did not show up, but the good guys were ready. Westboro later claimed they were busy at a retreat that weekend and could not make it.

Did any of you hear about the group of vets a few months ago who snuck up on Westboro's rental van outside the cemetery and slashed the tires. They tried to get the tires fixed in town but no one would help.

Follow this link to the story...http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20101114_11_a12_cutlin105145&allcom=1

I too thank you DONWON for your stand and for your service.

The Westboro "Church?" threatened to protest a funeral here in our county a couple of years ago. Our sheriff (who was also an adviser to Homeland Security under GWB and teaches classes on terrorism worldwide) used a technicality in the law (I can't remember what it was but it was terrorist related). The sheriff had the district attorney send notification to Westboro, that if they set foot in or near the cemetery they would be arrested. They did not show up, but the good guys were ready. Westboro later claimed they were busy at a retreat that weekend and could not make it.

Did any of you hear about the group of vets a few months ago who snuck up on Westboro's rental van outside the cemetery and slashed the tires. They tried to get the tires fixed in town but no one would help.

Follow this link to the story...http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20101114_11_a12_cutlin105145&allcom=1

That is SUCH a shame about them not gettin' their tires fixed. Maybe they should have had some spares............. I do a large number, too large actually, of honor guard duties for vets here where I live. As a member of the honor guard of Chapter 172, Vietnam veterans of America, I occasionally am called to attend services for veterans other than Vietnam. Every funeral I do, I consider myself honored to be able to pay last respects to ANY vet. The majority of our events occur at the Maryland State Veteran's Cemetary at Rocky Gap. I think I can say, with extreme confidence, that if this bunch of hypocrite, chicken-shit pansies shows up at one of OUR funeral services, this bunch of hilbillies is gonna show them the error of their ways REAL quick. I hope it never comes to that, but you can bet it WILL get dealt with, if need be.

Giz

Thanks guys but I don't deserve any thanks, Airman Alden does.

I was just the closest one to his hometown and did what I felt was right.

Compared to what he has done for us I did nothing.

I did try to get the video posted but with that $25. camera I think it is impossible.