GTC NOT START

rsd653

During starting of GTC yellow light is coming but not start. I hear the sound of starter rotating. Oil is not coming to the pressure line but come into the inlet of oil pump from tank. change oil pump still no oil come into the pressure line. Oil shut off valve and wiring ok. Any body can help me please.

Do you hear the igniter going, have you got fuel, the valve in the armpit, is it open? Your filter fuel drain at the bottom is it clean? Have you got fuel in your X-feed manifold. Maybe failed 3 Psi oil press sequencing switch. If no oil press, use the priming button.

Do you hear the igniter going, have you got fuel, the valve in the armpit, is it open? Your filter fuel drain at the bottom is it clean? Have you got fuel in your X-feed manifold. Maybe failed 3 Psi oil press sequencing switch. If no oil press, use the priming button.

Used to know exactly what pins to jump to eliminate the oil pressure switch. If memory serves me correct the GTC oil pressure swith was 4 pinned while the APU oil pressure switch was 5 pins. Anyone know what pins to jump?

tenten is giving YERY GOOD advice...NO OIL equals FIRE... I know two that have tried this and I know of TWO that have caused FIRES!!!

No pressure after pump change, sounds like accessory drive failure............ agree....

Does the Start light go out or stay on the entire time?

To go along with the accessory drive theory...Have someone listen outside the compartment during the start and see if they hear just the starter turning, or the GTC itself spooling up. If its just the starter then your accessory drive is definitely pooched.

• 2 weeks later...

Push the "button" opens the inlet valve to allow oil to gravity feed to the pump. Thats all it does (not bypass) just "primes" the oil pump. Next start the oil pump should start providing pressurized oil...if its turning...

No oil pressure, NO power to the fuel valve nor the ingintion exciter (coil).....