Torque meter runout

BLOWCLVL

Hey all.

I was wondering if anyone out there could share how you do a torque meter runout on an EIDS setup.

We have just got our H30 models upgraded to the EIDS and there are no instructions for doing this procedure.

Any help would be graetlt apreciated.

• 7 months later...

I know this is not the answer you were looking for, but here's what the Engineers at Honeywell had to say about the matter. I got a chuckle from that last statement, just goes to show how often these guys accually run this equipment that they design: "...currently there is no way of interfacing with the torque signal. The Air Force program office is aware of this as well as the other services. Please inform the customer that they need to consult the aircraft maintenance manual for torque run out checks on this upgraded Glass cockpit aircraft. I'm not sure how they are expected to do them per the manual but there should be a solution."

I'm sure you could make your own jumper for it, coming straight from the torque meter pickup...with a good engine mech and a good electrition anything is possible.