Need help identifying a C-130...

Janet Airlines

Never seen anything like that before. It looks like perhaps that's a companies model for some sort of RC-130 or EC-130 proposal that never got off the ground. Looks like some sort of J-Stars type modification with the side panels. None-the-less...90% sure it never got past the model that you see there.

So, Jansen, are you the member here who takes care of all the personal attacks? That's OK, oh wise one, I'd be frustrated If I were from Canada, too.

You were the one who came on here asking for help. Your 2nd post was not exactly the way anyone seeking help would respond after getting no replies.

So what is your background? Are you just an aviation enthusiast or do you actually have a Herk background? I would guess by your screen name you are quite interested in the goings on out at Groom Lake.

Be prepared to get a lot of flak on here if your post continue down the same road as the 2nd post. Mostly every person on here is a Herk lover thru and thru and could care less about the BS some people bring to a forum like this.

I've searched everywhere, but I can't find info on this bird:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2195[/ATTACH]

Anybody have any idea? Thanks!!!

I have an idea. It's some model makers idea of what he or she thought a C130 looked like.

Having said that, I'm like the others here:

1. Never saw a real C130 that looked like that.

2. Not impressed with you.

So, Jansen, are you the member here who takes care of all the personal attacks? That's OK, oh wise one, I'd be frustrated If I were from Canada, too.

Actually, I am the "member who takes care of all the personal attacks." Fair warning, if you continue to "push buttons" around here, you will be banned. Otherwise, if you are patient, respectful, and appreciative, I am certain you will receive plenty of assistance.

:cool: