Gov Rick Perry

BobWoods

Not me, but it looks like it don't it? Rick's dad was a tail gunner in WW2 and a county politition and a school board member, he started out as a tenent farmer, but later reports refer to him as a rancher. Rick made one big mistake, ordering the vaccination of all young girls, not a smart thing to do since he had taken a donation for the company that makes the stuff. It looks like Texas will once again supply a prez candidate with less than steller GPA's. But look at the shit the smart guys have got us into over the past few year. Amybe a guy with a 2.2 GPA is what we need.

Hell that opens things up to 9/10's of all em..........Happy birthday Elvis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heard that one??????????? I know it may be minor in one aspect, but still shows that some people just ain't got a freakin' clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND where has Hilary been lurkin' lately???I wonder if she is submissive to Slick Willy????????? Is this the country we help defend?????????? Where the hell did it go???

Giz