TOLD card bags

H2FE

You are out of touch, the new "kinder, gentler" Air Force tries to work smarter not harder and stay ahead of the airplane. Having all your gear at your fingertips makes life easier especially during a low-level in 95 degree weather. The bag is not to carry TOLD cards but to have easy access to them while flying. If anyone is still looking for them I know where to get them.

Having all your gear at your fingertips makes life easier especially during a low-level in 95 degree weather. The bag is not to carry TOLD cards but to have easy access to them while flying.

You asked for it!!!

Maybe you should know what your aircraft can do BEFORE you need it... ESPECIALLY "during a low-level in 95 degree weather"....

FYI are your "landing speeds" already filled in (precalculated) or do you have to run the charts every time?

I know the "bag" you refer to and sure organization is great and makes your life easier....

• 2 weeks later...

FYI are your "landing speeds" already filled in (precalculated) or do you have to run the charts every time?

I've seen some guys have pre printed cards with the landing speeds. The checklists have tab data that makes it quick to figure most of the speeds. Do you guys use the same -1 checklists in the USN?