Rent a herk

bobdaley

Best that is known right now, to my knowledge anyway, it will be next year in Hampton. I don't think much has been finalized yet, but I betcha the guys workin' on it will have some preliminary things pretty soon. Jerry Haines did a bang up job on the one in Dayton this past summer and he set the bar real high. It should be a good time, that's for sure

Giz

The way I figered it up we had to have 50 x crew at 250.00 eh to pay for the first hour of flight however we had to have an excuse to get the herk there in the first place so I think Rex Riley needs to bring a pice of his equipment home in time fo the reuion to have the herk there that way we can aford the one hour flight. I asked Bob if he remembered the air show at Langley when they let friends and family on one of our herks and ran it up and down the runway lifting the noise off to give everbody the feel of the herk flying. I know my memory has its short commings but i doint think I was dreaming does any one else remember that day.And Giz I know you would pay more than $100.00 because it would be priceless to do it again

yeah, you got me there, Jerry. The chance to do that once again IS truly priceless........ Wouldn't that be cool as hell??? They brought a B-17, B-24 and a p-51 here last week and were charging, i think, somewhere between 300 and 400 dollars for a half hour on the bombers and like 2500 for the 51. I personally never knew of the family thing at langley, but that's not to say it never happened. Could easily have occurred during one of my absences. I know they just did somethin' like that in alaska with the C-17's there

Okay, guys, jump in here, spaces are goin' fast, and if you register now, jerry mitchell will come to your house, wash and wax your car, mow your yard, and walk your dog.......................................... If i can have the left paratroop door, I'm in for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!