774 TAS AIR CREWS Clark AB, PI, 1971 &72

Jim Denney

I'm trying to find anyone, that was in the 774 TAS during 1971 and 1972, that has a copy of Air Crew "BLANKET FLYING ORDERS" for SEA, that has my name on it and the rest of the Squadron's name on it too, just for a keep-sake item. Would like to have a copy e mailed to me. Actually, wouldn't mind hearing from anyone I was stationed with over at Clark AB. Would like to hear from anyone, on the Air Crew, the day I fell out of the back of crew transport pick-up, at Cam Rahn Bay AB, RVN. I was the FE.

Damn, I see a couple of the usual profile lurkers beat me to yours!!

Larry and Don you beat me this time but I brought him here!!!!!!!

Ken

Morning Ken, I finally got this place to cooperate with me and let me log in. Kinda feels good to be around Herk people. Later and thanks for steering me here.

Muff, more than the required 101 missions to Fields Avenue. Also had 101 missions over the BOP (BAY OF PIGS), in Thailand. There was a hotel, in a town near one of the bases in Thailand where the girles hung out, that had kind of murky water in the swimming pool. Along with the not ready to be beauty queens, sometimes we could talk the pilot into kind of a modified approach over the hotel and pool. So hence, we named the place the BOP. Nice meeting you.

• 1 month later...

If somebody were to make a scanner that could do a "control F" on a paper document, I would buy it. I have all of my father's PCS/TDY/etc papers. You have given me a date that narrows down years of documents. I dont think your name would be in there - but I can look.

Speaking of Fields avenue. I loved riding the bus to school everyday. That Donald Duck bar always made us kids happy, seeing the silohuette of the dancers in the window. I am sure that the guys guarding the gate, enjoyed the view as well. :)