Herc Simulator/Mode Select Panel

hithroel

Hi Folks,

could anyone please provide informations about the Mode Select Panel and the Annunciator Panel - see attached pic. I could not find out from the available pictures the function of the two annunciators? in the mode select panel and i couldn't find informations about the annuciator panel - what kind of information is displayed? I want to build the panels, so I would need specific informations about the displays

Regards

Thomas

actual state of the simulator: http://www.thomas-heinke.de

• 5 weeks later...

We had the "Master Caution" it was part of the "overhead warning system" (or something to that effect) if a gen out or bus off or other warning light illuminated it (Master caution) would also illuminate. It was only on the aircraft for a short time... Part of the ASIP mod that was replace in stages...

There might be a few of them left out there...

CAPS means coordinated aircraft positioning system, a combination of SKE-2000 along with software on the mission computer and controlled via the CNI-MS (Communication-Navigation-Identification management system). The A/T on the lower right is autothrottle as well. and the MASTER WARNING and MASTER CAUTION lights and buttons are part of the ACAWS (Advisory, Caution, and Warning System) another program on the mission computers that takes any faults or adverse flying conditions and rates them on severity, they will also be displayed on the heads down display, white for advisories, yellow for cautions, and red for warnings. You'll also get a warning buzzer and bitching betty and you can silence her for that particular warning by pushing the light/button

CAPS means coordinated aircraft positioning system, a combination of SKE-2000 along with software on the mission computer and controlled via the CNI-MS (Communication-Navigation-Identification management system). The A/T on the lower right is autothrottle as well. and the MASTER WARNING and MASTER CAUTION lights and buttons are part of the ACAWS (Advisory, Caution, and Warning System) another program on the mission computers that takes any faults or adverse flying conditions and rates them on severity, they will also be displayed on the heads down display, white for advisories, yellow for cautions, and red for warnings. You'll also get a warning buzzer and bitching betty and you can silence her for that particular warning by pushing the light/button

That was a "joke" question.