Inventory Help- Lars Book

bobdaley

I think Lars Olausson is getting ready to prepare his final edition of the Lockheed Hercules Production List.

He'll do it after the first of the year.

As soon as I get the info on availability and price, I will post it but this will probably be your last chance to get a copy of this great book.

Anyhow to get ready, I have been updating the Inventory. I can't post it here because it is in xls format but if you want a copy of the inventory, let me know your e mail address.

If you have any updates that we can use on aircraft locations or unit changes please let me know.

Thanks

Bob

Hi Bob, two bits of UAE Herky news. I would love to get you newest list as well please.

Cheers Mich

C-130H

1212 C-130 sq noted, f/n ? nov11

This registration was seen recently at Al Bateen, UAE. It might be the third time the same serial has been applied to an UAE Hercules. 1212 number one was 4584 who became N4247N back in December 1983. Number two was 4985 that went off the runway due to heavy crosswinds and bad visibility while landing at Kabul, Afghanistan, 4 August 2008. It reportedly suffered a badly damaged nose section including a partly burned front fuselage and cockpit in the progress. It might have been repaired after all but we would love to see confirmation of that.

L-100-30

1215 C-130 sq ex Maximus Air Cargo 5024 nov11

Another resurrection of an UAE Hercules serial is this one seen at Al Bateen and Abu Dhabi International. The 1215 became A6-MAC with Maximus Air Cargo some time ago and was noted still as such in April 2011. We believe it is fairly sure it transferred back to the UAEAF & AD as Maximus started to dispose their Hercules fleet due to business demand in March 2011.

1215 is verified as 5024 and not sure about 1212? I need your e mail address to send you a copy. Bob

Edited by bobdaley

And the fourth Qatari left US>

C-130J-30

213/MAJ dep Marietta del, ex LMCO 5668 dec11

The fourth Super Hercules stayed Stateside for crew training but for Qatar and routed via St. John’s (Nfld.) and Brize Norton (diverted there as Stansted had noise restrictions and Luton had no tow bar 19 December 2011).