Looking for a POC for the USAF C-130 Training Dept

NATOPS1

With the "J" taking over I would like to acquire some of the training materials used for the E's and H's. We (USMC and USN) have "T's" but there are plenty of common systems.

I understand USAF will have the “old†aircraft for a few more years so not too worried about the information being lost just hope to get some fresh training material/ ideas… I'm looking for ground school systems type PPT’s or animations and/or ?????

Always interested in seeing any C-130 material.

If need be I can likely get an "official" request for the material.

Thanks.... FYI, I'm the main USMC FE training POC in Fort Worth...

Don't know if it's what you're looking for but PPI (Pacific Propeller Inc.) has the contract for us (NAVY) to overhaul C-130 and P-3 props, valve houseings and prop controls and they have TONS of cool power points, videos and slides on Props and stuff. http://www.pacprop.com/ The head guy there (Rob Walker) is an ex Marine C-130 FE. I use alot of their power points in my class and they are awesome. Most have animations in them too.

And I'm sure you already know about Rolls Royce's customer training for T56's in Indy. I use the Rolls Royce customer training manual every day in my class as well because of the detailed pictures exploded views!