E Flight CCK and beyond

Efltnor

The CCK Gang'

My name Tommy Norton, I was at CCK from Aug 71 til we were moved to P.I. . I got into E Flight early 73, I was Asst. crew chief on 640497 David "Splash" Splawn was Crew Chief. I've got Vince Aquavelva in my sights, and looking for some of the other guys we served with. I would love to hook up with Lurch, I wonder if he still drives his honda, Ha! to this very day, I don't see how he got in and out of that car. Last time I heard about POPs, he was Saudia Arabia. Dave and Millie are still here in North Carolina, as am I. Vince, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable about CCK, do you know if we were on blanket orders (over on the lizzards) as far as going TDY. I went TDY on three different occasions while I worked on the camofloged birds, and I recently ordered my records from MO. and there are none of my orders are there with the exception of the one leaving Clark going to Keesler MS going to the 53rd Weather Wing. Do you ever talk to any of the guys? Drop me a line some time, I really would like to find some of the guys. I've got a lot of pics in the attic I'll have to post some of them.

Talk to me guys,

Tommy

• 11 months later...

The CCK Gang'

My name Tommy Norton, I was at CCK from Aug 71 til we were moved to P.I. . I got into E Flight early 73, I was Asst. crew chief on 640497 David "Splash" Splawn was Crew Chief. I've got Vince Aquavelva in my sights, and looking for some of the other guys we served with. I would love to hook up with Lurch, I wonder if he still drives his honda, Ha! to this very day, I don't see how he got in and out of that car. Last time I heard about POPs, he was Saudia Arabia. Dave and Millie are still here in North Carolina, as am I. Vince, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable about CCK, do you know if we were on blanket orders (over on the lizzards) as far as going TDY. I went TDY on three different occasions while I worked on the camofloged birds, and I recently ordered my records from MO. and there are none of my orders are there with the exception of the one leaving Clark going to Keesler MS going to the 53rd Weather Wing. Do you ever talk to any of the guys? Drop me a line some time, I really would like to find some of the guys. I've got a lot of pics in the attic I'll have to post some of them.

Talk to me guys,

Tommy

Norton, I'm Jack braine and I remember you and Splawn. I remember you at TSN and you were a real worker!!.Splawn hung with Mike Newton (who I crewed with) and I have apicture of both of them. Do you remember Crew Chiefs Jimmy Ellis, John Orris or Gary Raddatz? Catch me at [email protected]