DUAL RAIL SYSTEM

ondo lm

the problem is..i need to load an oversize cargo which is weight of 39000lbs length of 245 inches and the height is 93 inches so that i plan to load in onto 4 x pallet.according to TO 1C-130A-9S-152 PART4-19 the maximum weight for a two or three pallet train of general type cargo secured with top and side net and stacked to 96 inches shall not exceed 26000lbs..so what about for 4 train pallet??what is the limitation of it..plss help me guys.....

the problem is..i need to load an oversize cargo which is weight of 39000lbs length of 245 inches and the height is 93 inches so that i plan to load in onto 4 x pallet.according to TO 1C-130A-9S-152 PART4-19 the maximum weight for a two or three pallet train of general type cargo secured with top and side net and stacked to 96 inches shall not exceed 26000lbs..so what about for 4 train pallet??what is the limitation of it..plss help me guys.....

The 26,000 pound limit is just for netted cargo. You can exceed that provided you use additional restraint (i.e., chain bridles). You just have to make sure you don't exceed the roller limits

Pallet Limatations

I had a 3 pallet train that weighted 30,000 lbs on a C=141, it covered all 3 pallets , it was a ships flywheel.

As far as I can recall, can hold 10,000 lbs each. Which means on a 4 pallet train, you can have 40,000 lbs.

This is as long as the weight is distributed, and the pallets do not bind in the dual rail system. You can also.

get proper restraint.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...