Last Naha A

bobdaley

I always look closely at the troops pictured in old photos that members post and up till now have not recoginized anyone. I knew if I kept looking would one day find someone I knew and lo and behold believe I've suceeded.

Believe the officer in the second row second from the right is a good fellow named Davidson. In the front row second from the right the SSgt is, I believe a flight line troop whose name is Gregorio. The three of us where stationed together at the AFFTC in the AMST IOT&E test team from 75 till 78.

I would be extremely grateful if someone here could confirm if I'm correct and any info about these guys after 1978.

I always look closely at the troops pictured in old photos that members post and up till now have not recoginized anyone. I knew if I kept looking would one day find someone I knew and lo and behold believe I've suceeded.

Believe the officer in the second row second from the right is a good fellow named Davidson. In the front row second from the right the SSgt is, I believe a flight line troop whose name is Gregorio. The three of us where stationed together at the AFFTC in the AMST IOT&E test team from 75 till 78.

I would be extremely grateful if someone here could confirm if I'm correct and any info about these guys after 1978.

Larry,

I believe you are right on Gregorio, he was the Crew Chief when I was there in '67-'68.

Sonny

• 2 weeks later...

The top picture was sent to me by Dean Cole. The second picture of everyone (including families) with the last bird was given to me by Fred Peffer when I got to CCK because he knew I wasn't able to participate in the picture taking ceremony. I remember all the people in the top picture but the names of the flight crew members have escaped me.

Top Row: Left to Right (unknown; unknown; Col Greenhill (Wing Commander deceased); Col Rehwaldt (E-Flight Commander); unknown; unknown)

Bottom Row: Left to Right (Burris (Dean) Cole (MA); Richard (Dick) Green (Hydraulics, deceased); unknown (loadmaster); Fred Peffer (Crew Chief, deceased); unknown (Flt Engineer); Richard A. Gregorio (crew chief); Jerry M. Karr (crew chief)

Anyone that can help remember the other names of the flight crew members would be appreciated. I don't know how you got them to scan so good Bob. The quality I got when I scanned didn't come out near that good. Great Job.

Gary Robinson

• 5 months later...

Larry,

Your are right about Gregorio. I met him through Bill Gohegan and Nole Hugg. We three arrived at the 374th OMS in July 69 as newbee's. They were assigned to "A" Section and I went to "D" Section on Acft 504 working for Roger Smith and Msgt Domi. It was some great times a Naha and the TDY's to Nam and Thialand.