Master Sergeant Chevrons

Dutch

Dutch, I may have some but not certain. I have some of the personal effects of my friend Don Thomas who was killed tragically a few years ago. He collected a lot of stuff. I know I saw some master sergeant chevrons in there but they may have been in the stuff I took to the TCTAA convention for the auction. I'll look and see if I still have them.

Friends I am looking for one of the old type Master Sargent cheverons (Six stripes down uesd). I have one of all of the rest from A/3C to Tech Sargent. I need a Master Sargent cheveron to complete my complete set. You can contact me @ "[email protected].

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dutch - if you don't find any, a set on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-U-S-AIR-FORCE-EMBROIDERED-MASTER-SERGEANT-CHEVRONS-/370674462385?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item564deb6eb1

Dutch, I may have some but not certain. I have some of the personal effects of my friend Don Thomas who was killed tragically a few years ago. He collected a lot of stuff. I know I saw some master sergeant chevrons in there but they may have been in the stuff I took to the TCTAA convention for the auction. I'll look and see if I still have them.

Sam I sure would apershate (SP) it if you could.

I will pay all poostage for you to ship it to me I only need one.

Contact me at [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

Dutch

Sam I sure would apershate (SP) it if you could.

I will pay all poostage for you to ship it to me I only need one.

Contact me at [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

Dutch

Dutch - Got them for you, will be in touch for shipping address. Or if you want email me your address to [email protected] and when they come in I'll put them in the mail. Sorry had to buy the pair, seller won't split.