Beer Wheel......

HercMX

A shrewd loady would always be courteous to his senior nco and put the nose gear pin in for him, also a secreted grease pencil could be used to " adjust" the parking position, so to speak.....Had a co-pilot on a turkey trot once that bought for four consequtive days........oh, and sometime you could get the crew to use the grease cap, with could rotate......Load adjuster, adjuster load, seems related.......

Anybody doubt I had a ball back in my day????? Miss'em greatly

Giz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It would be very impolite to make the Nav buy the beer every night through beer wheel chicanery!!

I mean really, that would hurt the amount of available cash that the Loads could suck off of him in the nightly poker games.

That may be correct in some situations, Dan, but in my case, I was woirse than a butter-bar nav. I could walk up to a poker table, throw all my money on it and walk away... same ultimate result, just less time involved!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, how have you been? haven't seen ya post for a while...

Giz.

It would be very impolite to make the Nav buy the beer every night through beer wheel chicanery!!

I mean really, that would hurt the amount of available cash that the Loads could suck off of him in the nightly poker games.

That may be correct in some situations, Dan, but in my case, I was woirse than a butter-bar nav. I could walk up to a poker table, throw all my money on it and walk away... same ultimate result, just less time involved!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, how have you been? haven't seen ya post for a while...

Giz.