Water Buffalo

xzoomie32065

We carried chickens and ducks in bamboo and wire cages. We carried pigs in woven straw and reed baskets. The question is how did we tie down live male water buffalos?

The animal had a handler. We had the handler make the animal lie down on the cargo floor with the family jewels close to a tie down ring. Tied the jewels to the ring with 550 cord, put a net over the animal and strapped it down. The water buffalo would only try to get up once before we let it.

The animal had a handler. We had the handler make the animal lie down on the cargo floor with the family jewels close to a tie down ring. Tied the jewels to the ring with 550 cord, put a net over the animal and strapped it down. The water buffalo would only try to get up once before we let it.

Sounds like a workable plan!!!! How did you carry the female buffalo??? Have the Load master whisper "sweet nothings" in their ears??? Giz, how did that work??????

Ken

Heard that a guy I was in tech school with had an issue loadin' pax and all their crap, and ol Papa-san wanted his buff on board, no way that was possible with everything else, so the guy pulls his 38 and makes the buff into baggage......real shit pile came out of that apparently, cause the old man was the village chief.....I seem to remember that there was a threat of article 15 and all that, but I believe it got resolved by a few MPC.....Never got to talk the the guy to see if this actually happened, but knowin' the guy, it is real possible