plane winks to the right

redbarondos

hello everyone.

I hope some among you could help me:

moving the throttles to ground idle from flight engine torque is as follows

# 1500 lbs # 2500 lbs # March 1700 lbs # 1700 lbs,

it does not happen every time, however What is worrying is that the plane winks right not left as would be expected

I would expect the aircraft to yaw right (is that what "wink" means?). From F.I. to G.I., it still puts our positive torque which would pull the left wing forward more than the right one.

I would also expect that your prop is not dropping past the low pitch stop every time in the same manner as the others.

Is the Low pitch stop retracting?

Sounds like it is NOT...

This is why your aircraft is moving right (Forward thrust) TQ on the left; ground idle blade angle on the right (DRAG) so you "wink" right.

Check for the LPS to retract...

Start engines, record NULL start temps, record minimum TQ readings, go to reverse get TQ and FF readings, go to Flight Idle get TQ and FF readings, advance throttles to crossover record TQ and FF and also watch the TIT change (Rich/Lean) and record TIT increase or decrease.

Retard Throttles to Flight Idle record TQ and FF, Ground Idle record time for LPS retract as well as TQ and FF numbers...

We have check low pitch stop several times and it's ok. But right now the situation is worst

Engine 1 2 3 4

Lbs 500 500 1700 1700

any idea?

If you've got 500 in lbs in High Speed Ground Idle, you definately need to calibrate your torque indicators. It takes much more than that just to maintain RPM within limits. Even in Low Speed, it's typically between 600-800.

Start engines, record NULL start temps, record minimum TQ readings, go to reverse get TQ and FF readings, go to Flight Idle get TQ and FF readings, advance throttles to crossover record TQ and FF and also watch the TIT change (Rich/Lean) and record TIT increase or decrease.

Retard Throttles to Flight Idle record TQ and FF, Ground Idle record time for LPS retract as well as TQ and FF numbers...

The reason I ask is because these numbers make no sense to me...

Engine 1 2 3 4

Lbs 500 500 1700 1700