All,

This was posted on Facebook this morning. I plan to hoist a beer in Dan's memory at the 7:00pm per April's post.

Dan Wilson

Dan Wilson is to be cremated and no funeral, we plan on a wake on Sat so people all over can have a drink to him. I plan this for Sat 7pm eastern time.

April

Dan Wilson shared a link.

In Memory of DANIEL E. WILSON

www.frainmortuary.com

Memorial page for DANIEL E. WILSON

Rest In Peace Dan. Never had the privilege of meeting you in person, but as taken from your help on here, I know you were one heck of a guy and will be missed sorely.

"And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod

The high untrespassed sanctity of space,

Put out my hand, and touched the face of God"

All,

This was posted on Facebook this morning. I plan to hoist a beer in Dan's memory at the 7:00pm per April's post.

Dan Wilson

Dan Wilson is to be cremated and no funeral, we plan on a wake on Sat so people all over can have a drink to him. I plan this for Sat 7pm eastern time.

April

Dan Wilson shared a link.

In Memory of DANIEL E. WILSON

www.frainmortuary.com

Memorial page for DANIEL E. WILSON

Bumped to remind everyone to join us in raising a drink to Dan at 7 PM EST today.

Bumped to remind everyone to join us in raising a drink to Dan at 7 PM EST today.

Roger that...........got a very special fluid for the occasion, one I am sure Dan would approve of, POSSIBLY related to a TV show, but then again......

• 5 weeks later...

I had come here to catch up on things, and to ask him for a little gun expertise and to see how the back problem was proceeding. :(

Dan was a great guy. I did not know him IRL but online he was great and am saddened that I did not know him off the board.

I raise my glass to you. And I will berate the next dirty hippy I encounter, in your memory sir.