topboltsto400

It wasn't there this morning on the way to work, but when I went back later to pick up some beers at the Shoppette....64-0523 c/n [cn]4007[/cn] was sitting as the gate guard at Cannon.

I'll try to get a picture on here on Sunday...

It's a nice piece of history to have displayed out here.

• 2 months later...

I assume that they are not finished with it yet. It still has the arrival paint scheme on it. The one at Hurby is painted what it never had shiny black and green and most of the ecm antennas were replaced with out dated external equipment. But it always did have a mixture of old and up to date equipment.

0567 was painted "shiny" out of necessity. The harsh Florida/coastal climate is pretty rough on a paint job especially flat paint. The cost of painting airplanes is staggering. Painting the plane gloss will help protect the plane better and the paint job will last longer. It might not be accurate, but it serves a purpose...

{{{{{{ This post is so great and nice }}}}}}

0567 was painted "shiny" out of necessity. The harsh Florida/coastal climate is pretty rough on a paint job especially flat paint. The cost of painting airplanes is staggering. Painting the plane gloss will help protect the plane better and the paint job will last longer. It might not be accurate, but it serves a purpose...

• 1 year later...