X-OVER TIT

sharif101

Dash 7b engine X-Over TIT 830 c & cut back with FF decrease then again 830 with FF increase and stable.Td controlling check 850 deg anti ice on temp increase to 900 deg & not cut back.G/I,F/I TIT almost 100 deg more then #1 eng.TD cal,co-ordinator potentiometer ck, wiring ck TD valve to TD Amp, Engine relay,all check found good.pls any idea

You didn't state if you did a TD Amp Test Set on it. You might check the wiring between the T-Block and the Thermocouples. Also, swap the Y-Lead leads on the T-block between the Amp and Ind sides, both green and white, and see if the problem changes. Without any other information, it sounds like a malfunctioning TD Valve to me. Let us know what you find.

You didn't state if you did a TD Amp Test Set on it. You might check the wiring between the T-Block and the Thermocouples. Also, swap the Y-Lead leads on the T-block between the Amp and Ind sides, both green and white, and see if the problem changes. Without any other information, it sounds like a malfunctioning TD Valve to me. Let us know what you find.

TD Amp Test set good.Thermocouple,T-block,Harness check,also Td valve change

You checked the coordinator potentiometer, but did you also check the 65/66 degree switches? Does the electronic fuel correction light come on and go out at the proper time during engine run? Does the light stay on statically at all throttle position? It is supposed to (looking at Speed Sensitive Control 94% switch, Coordinator, Engine Relay Box if it goes out with throttle movement). I would also check the switch in the flight deck, as well as the engine temp control relay in the cargo compartment for proper operation. After changing the TD valve, checking thermocouple wiring, and doing a TD Amp Test Set, I'm afraid you might have to troubleshoot this thing with a wiring schematic and a multimeter. You might also swap out the TD Amp for kicks just in case vibration makes it bad.