TROOP SEAT REPAIRS

JTECH

Anyone have any info or experience repairing J Model troop seats, I am mainly interested in authorizations and/or pubs with direct on what is allowed and if any other countries are doing their own repairs.

The technical order you are looking for is 13A6-59-13 for one and two man troop seats. This T.O. give all inspection requirements, repairs and replacement parts.

For the cockpit crew seats on the J model, the parts are listed in the 1C-130J-4-25-1. There is a 13A6-??-? series T.O. for the Ipeco seats but as I remember, the information is pretty much the same as what is in the 1C-130J-4-25-1.

Anyone have any info or experience repairing J Model troop seats, I am mainly interested in authorizations and/or pubs with direct on what is allowed and if any other countries are doing their own repairs.

If you are interested in a qualified vendor for all repair/overhaul of crew seats, bunks, cushions, seat covers or inspections I have one that does great work. Let me know if you would like their contact information. Here is a list of their current clients.

Joe

FEDEX Repairs Contract AAR Approved Vendor

UPS Repairs Agreement DRS Approved Vendor

Kellstrom Defense

Repairs Agreement

Northrop Grumman

Approved Vendor

Lockheed Martin Approved Repair Vendor

US Air Force Approved Repair Vendor

US Navy Approved Repair Vendor

The technical order you are looking for is 13A6-59-13 for one and two man troop seats. This T.O. give all inspection requirements, repairs and replacement parts.

For the cockpit crew seats on the J model, the parts are listed in the 1C-130J-4-25-1. There is a 13A6-??-? series T.O. for the Ipeco seats but as I remember, the information is pretty much the same as what is in the 1C-130J-4-25-1.

Additional Info:

Here is the inspection and stenciling requirements for aircraft shoulder harness, troop seatbelts, lap belts and air crew harness. T.O.13A1-1-1.

In this T.O. are the requirements for a visual inspection prior to installation, stenciling of the installed date on the shoulder harness, Lap belts, Troop seatbelts and aircrew harness, weight testing and repair.

13 year mandatory replacement of troop seatbelts part numbers 56E590, 56E559-10, 9841781-1 and 9841781-3.

Shoulder harness lap belts is also 13 year mandatory replacement.