Let's give a brother all the support we can

gizzard

Guys, one of our own, Sparks, is experiencing some really serious medical issues with his son. Without a lot of details, let me say the whole family is in for quite a difficult stretch. I met him, and spent four days with him at the 316th reunion last June, and he is a top drawer guy........Let's all do whatever we find appropriate to give support and comfort. I know he would do the same for us.

Sparks, you ain't alone!!!!!!!!!!

load clear

Giz

As I read this thread, I've got tears in my eyes. You guys are like family and Debbie and I very much appreciate your support. I am writing from my 13 year old son's bedside at Shands Childrens hospital in Gainesville Florida. Our son is seriously ill and will most likely need a liver transplant. Debbie and I are waiting to speak with the Transplant Team today.

Thank you all so much for keeping us in your thoughts.....................Keith

Sorry to hear about your boy, but hope that he will soon up and about and back to normal. Giz and I go back many years

and he well knows my "other Air Force background".

On one of my trips we were tasked to fly out to a little Island in the Pacific called Nauru. We went to pick up an eight year old girl

who had fallen out a tree and damaged her back.

She was heavily sedated and I said to the doctor will she be ok, to which he replied kids usually pull though OK and often long before the parents do.

We went to the hospital to see her a month later and she was really doing well. We took her toys and we also bought her a proper bed to sleep in, which we did not tell her about until she saw it tied down on the ramp. Much tears of joy from both daughter and mother, things like that make life pretty good.

May God reach down and bless you all, and we will follow your progress.

Regards

Col

As I read this thread, I've got tears in my eyes. You guys are like family and Debbie and I very much appreciate your support. I am writing from my 13 year old son's bedside at Shands Childrens hospital in Gainesville Florida. Our son is seriously ill and will most likely need a liver transplant. Debbie and I are waiting to speak with the Transplant Team today.

Thank you all so much for keeping us in your thoughts.....................Keith

I am only about 60 miles north of Gville up near the FL / GA line. If there is anything I can do to help shoot me a PM. Got a little farm and a shack up here. Keep us posted.