Happy Birthday Casey

Sonny

Casey,

Hope this is one of your best Birthday's ever. Thanks so much for all the time and energy you put into this web site. You will never know how much it means to all us old timers (and others too!!). I look forward each day to see what will be posted here. Things sure have changed on 130's since 1964 and I can keep up here, while many things are still the same so I can still provide information. Best of both worlds. Thanks again and Happy Birthday.

Sonny

Casey,

Hope this is one of your best Birthday's ever. Thanks so much for all the time and energy you put into this web site. You will never know how much it means to all us old timers (and others too!!). I look forward each day to see what will be posted here. Things sure have changed on 130's since 1964 and I can keep up here, while many things are still the same so I can still provide information. Best of both worlds. Thanks again and Happy Birthday.

Sonny

I concur 100% Without Casey's hard work, and Bob Daly as well, we would not have such a site, and we would be really hard pressed to learn what our old mistress is up to, connect with old friends and certainly make new ones, and relive the memories of so long ago. Thanks, Casey, many. many more for you