Another movie with Hercs

SEFEGeorge

The wife and I like the ScFy channel and most of it's ridiculous movies. They're entertaining, story lines that are WTF, albeit low budget with "acting" that's, well, acting like they're trying to act.

Anyway, yesterday must have been crocodile day. We watched one called Robo Croc. Anyway, around the 1:30 mark they showed some Hercs. One parked, one taxiing, each with the MAFF red numbers, a 1 and a 2, H models. Then a J model taking off and climbing and turning, then a legacy flight deck while airborne. Back and forth a few times. Bought the only time I perked up and watched. Only saving grace part of the movie.

There is a new Chevy truck TV advert. that includes IAF's spotless C-130A. Very cool. That aircraft is fast becoming an advertising star.

You're right , Larry, that is a fine looking airplane, but I still prefer the old jungle camo paint. Guess I will never move into the 21st Century...............

That is Fritz Wester's A model in the Chevy commercials.

3173 ex 57-0466 now N466TM for TBM out of Castle AFB CA

Bob

I thought that was 466.I said to the wife when that commercial came on "look there's old 466.Boy, I remember when.........!"