Technical Drawings

ccraine

Let me just start off by saying I am aware of the policy posted at the top of the page and not trying to compromise any security.

I am a set designer in the film industry and we are replicating the fuselage cargo bay area of a C130 Hercules for a set. Does anyone have a good resource for detailed plans and cross sections or a really detailed 3D model ? I have only found bad sketchup models that mostly focus on the exterior and low res plans. Need more insight to what is going on inside.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks,

Chris

I think the type of diagrams you're looking for are for official use only and can't really be shared. Some civilian contractors who fly the herk might have that info though. There are tons of pictures and videos that could give you a pretty good idea what the back looks like and if you have questions more specific about certain parts I'm sure someone could help. Maybe you could find a static display or contact a nearby military unit and request a tour of an aircraft.