Support a buddy

tinwhistle

Hey guys

You will recall awhile back that one of our own (Sparks) is struggling with a very ill son. I've never met Sparks, but we've struck up an "on line" friendship. Sparks son is still gravely ill and still in the hospital. Lets all of us let Keith and his family know that we care and wish the family well.

Thanks guy's....

Hey guys

You will recall awhile back that one of our own (Sparks) is struggling with a very ill son. I've never met Sparks, but we've struck up an "on line" friendship. Sparks son is still gravely ill and still in the hospital. Lets all of us let Keith and his family know that we care and wish the family well.

Thanks guy's....

AND in addition to dealing with such a sick son, he and his wife are, if they have not finally done so, adopted another little feller, from a rather bad situation. He and his wife are absolutely fabulous folks. I have gotten to spend time with him, and there is none better. He shares our affection for our old airplane, too. Yep, he is very worthy of all our support.

Giz

I am humbled by the prayers and support from the fine group of people I have come to know on this site. I'm sorry we didn't meet on the flightline so long ago, but just being able to re-connect with other folks I served with is a miracle of the internet age. My son was Transferred from Shands Hospital in Gainesville to Jackson Memorial (University of Miami) in Miami where he is undergoing tons of testing. His liver surgery on 27 Nov was unsuccessful and he has had numerous complications since. That is why we are in Miami. Evaluation for possible multi organ transplant. Anyway, Our spirits are high and Michael has a new baby brother. We adopted our foster son Wesley Michael on Jan 3rd. We have had Wesley since he was 2 days old and we are thrilled. Again, Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Giz, tell Elissa that she doesn't need anymore diet. You still have the crane and duce-n-a-half don't you? (Good thing I'm in Miami). :rolleyes:

Oh just wait 'til Pigeon Forge, we are both in deep trouble, especially if she starts throwin' her weight around!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, sure hope you soon get a good resolution to Micheal's issues like you did with Wesley. They are both very, very fortunate to have you and your wife in their life. We are proud to know you and call you "friend."

Thanks everyone. The support truly means a lot. Mike was moved to the ICU 3 hours ago and is receiving a blood transfusion. He started bleeding unexpectedly through his incision site. But he is holding his own, joking with the nurses...:D I do have some other news I'll post on a different thread