hyd tubing assy at lh mlg upper well

c130boy

qty 26 return line at mlg lh upper wl 200 use 6061 t6 material or mil-t-7081 (heat treatment) during my pdm insp found corroded and i have remove all the line ....after removal corrosion there still have wear limitation around 0.002 and need treatment..anodizing.. as per to.1.1a-9...and everyspec.com.. after anodizing...i must sent all to bench test...for leaks check...question?..what happen if i only remove corrosion..treat with alloudine and paint?..or i will tell to customer to purchase new..because repair is costing then buy new..any suggestion..

I would normally talk to the customer rep, giving them the choice to make the call, but only after I'm satisfied that this will not compromise the safety of the aircraft which may have required contact with our tech department, if it needs to be replaced then lay all the info out to the customer and, well, that's the cost of operating an aircraft, much cheaper than loosing it!!

true..ok i will write down a quotation to customer, how many manhours to remove and install hyd line, sent for request engineering order for the process, sand blasting, evaluation, treatment and for leak test (total manhours) and the cost for replacement.tyvm..