atm genetator

ahgambler

I've got a problem with atm genetator system popping 2 phase A c/b's on the upper main @245 and from that the domino affect of the ess bus middle breaker on phase A pop, aux pump phase b and c. Good freqs and volts on the gen with no greater load than .5 on the meter, all four engines are in lsgi . The gen never drops off line.I have good ac volts on all 3 phases but on terminal A+ I only have 10vdc and as I load up the essential bus I see my voltage increase and it never gets higher than 17vdc. Per the wiring diagram I'm supposed to have a constant 28vdc. The volt reg was changed for phase c term stud broken, gcp changed for failed op check and atm gen just got replaced.Rang wiring from gen to reg, reg to gcp with good continuity . I haven't found and shorts or high resistance in any of the wiring.

thanks. we changed the hyd aux pump. the old one started to fluxed over 1000 psi when lowering the ramp. with new pump it only fluxes 300 psi. loaded up the ess bus and checks good but I forgot to mention that we have never been able to duplicate the gripe so they want to do a taxi check with only the atm powering the ess bus to see if they can get it to fail