Need C-130 for movie production

Black Creek Productions

Hello all. First let me say that I'm a retired military journalist and rode in 130's on many occasions. It is a fantastic aircraft and I love the Specter version. When I was at Fort Benning we used to watch them hose down Kilo Impact Area with the 40MM, the Vulcans and the 105. It was quite a light show to us grunts on the ground.

I didn't know until I did a google that there were any in private hands.

I retired from the Army in 2007 as a Master Sgt. and was the Public Affairs Supervisor for the 87th (TS) Division out of Birmingham, AL.

Since retiring I have opened a movie logistics company, Black Creek Productions, in Gadsden, AL. http://www.blackcreekproductions.com/

Yesterday I was contacted by a lady whose company finds vehicles, aircraft and props for movie production companies. Since I'm a military vehicle collector she thought I might be able to help her out.

They need a C-130 for static shooting and maybe a taxi or takeoff scene.

The film is shooting in and around Atlanta but they might could shoot elsewhere if someone is based near or landing close to Atlanta.

You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks for a great resouce.

Contact Cherry Air Aviation Services. They own a C-130A and may be interested. Please tell them that C-130Hercules.net referred you.

Cherry Air Aviation

8228 U.S. 71, Lecompte, LA 71346

(318) 442-6081