Merry Christmas

tinyclark

Merry Christmas! I have been in a lot worse places on Christmas. Still got the ditty bag the socks and hard candy were in that the USO girl handed us. Landed at Ton Sun Nhut after all night mission early on Christmas morning just as the sun was coming up. Felt tired and didn't have any Christmas spirit at all. A round eye USO girl was waiting behind the plane and gave the whole crew little ditty bags with different things in them. Made it feel more like Christmas. She was riding with a Follow Me and giving Christmas ditty bags to all the crews coming in. I still donate to the USO. They bring just a little bit of home to places that would make Hell seem nice.

We didn't have all this instant world wide communication back in 1970, but if any of you reading this, are in foreign lands and especially if you are in combat zone....... know that we are thinking about you. Merry Christmas!

It's the Santabou!

SantaBou_7.JPG

Merry Xmas to all... We Are spending the holiday at the famcamp on Ft Benning..

There is a C130 airframe setting at the west side of Lawson AFF.. I cant get to for pics or number.. Looks to be used for training... Ramp in place..

Anybody anything about it?

Happy New Year.... Jack

Merry Xmas to all... We Are spending the holiday at the famcamp on Ft Benning..

There is a C130 airframe setting at the west side of Lawson AFF.. I cant get to for pics or number.. Looks to be used for training... Ramp in place..

Anybody anything about it?

Happy New Year.... Jack

56-0497 Static trainer.