Accomplishments

DC10FE

As a retired FE (military & commercial), I have a lot of time on my hands & am easily amused. One of my daily rituals is to come visit this forum. The last thing I do before signing off is to check any new member's profile. If I'm the first there, I feel I've accomplished something for that day. For those of you who don't check members' profiles, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. For those of you that do (Larry, Sonny, Mt crewchief, etc), you know exactly what I'm talking about, right?

Don R.

Don,

My accomplishments aren't near as lengthy or impressive as yours, but like you, I do feel like I am still adding to my accomplishments when I am the first on some new guys profile!!!

Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about!!!!

Ken

By the way Don, look who was the first to look at Sjphill's bio!!!!!

Gotch'a

Ken

Edited by Mt.crewchief
goofing around

• 1 month later...

As a retired FE (military & commercial), I have a lot of time on my hands & am easily amused. One of my daily rituals is to come visit this forum. The last thing I do before signing off is to check any new member's profile. If I'm the first there, I feel I've accomplished something for that day. For those of you who don't check members' profiles, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. For those of you that do (Larry, Sonny, Mt crewchief, etc), you know exactly what I'm talking about, right?

Don R.

Since reading this post, I've been more interested in others profiles. Some of the profiles are very interesting and well traveled.

I also like to check the bio's of the new members and am kind of disappointed when they are blank. Since I am still an early riser, I usually do my check first thing in the morning to see who has joined overnight. Some of these people have really interesting bio's. Mine is kinda limited as I was only in for four years but those who made it a career did a lot of interesting stuff.

I apologize for not updating mine, I've been in and out of the site reading most of the posts. Not much to tell, I just retired in 2013 from the USAF as an FE on C-130Es and AC-130s, now living in Gulf Breeze, FL. I am still clinging to the C-130 world, and I get a kick out of the awesome systems discussion and the stories. I hope to engage many of you in some discussions myself. Thanks for having me aboard!

Welcome aboard AC130eng (Charles). And as for your bio John, ours looked ok till you hung your world history on the wall for all to see, ha ha . Just kidding John, it is you that gave me all the unknown details to my post on "245 out the back door" when I was stationed at Pope in 1968. Thanks for your great memory. Bill :)