Technical info

alexs

Hello. I need some information for a university project, please. I will be very grateful with all you can give me. I need for C-130 Hercules ori derivates of him.

Can you help me guys with some blueprints, technical information, materials, charts of maneuvers and flurry, equipment, engine or what u can provide me.

Thank you.

Looks like a phishing expedition.  Reminding all users that C-130 tech pubs are "controlled" data. Not to be sent to anyone without proper authorization.   

DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT - Distribution authorized to the Department of Defense and US DoD contractors
only (Administrative or Operational Use) (1 February 2001). Questions concerning technical content
should be directed to WR-ALC/LBR. Other requests for this document shall be referred to WR-ALC/LUTD,
Robins AFB, GA 31098.
WARNING - This document contains technical data whose export is restricted by the Arms Export
Control Act (Title 22, U.S.C., Sec 2751 et seq.) or the Export Administration Act of 1979, as amended (Title
50, U.S.C., App. 2401 et seq.). Violations of these export laws are subject to severe criminal penalties.
HANDLING AND DESTRUCTION NOTICE - Comply with distribution statement and

1 hour ago, Bogi252 said:

Looks like a phishing expedition.  Reminding all users that C-130 tech pubs are "controlled" data. Not to be sent to anyone without proper authorization.   

DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT - Distribution authorized to the Department of Defense and US DoD contractors
only (Administrative or Operational Use) (1 February 2001). Questions concerning technical content
should be directed to WR-ALC/LBR. Other requests for this document shall be referred to WR-ALC/LUTD,
Robins AFB, GA 31098.
WARNING - This document contains technical data whose export is restricted by the Arms Export
Control Act (Title 22, U.S.C., Sec 2751 et seq.) or the Export Administration Act of 1979, as amended (Title
50, U.S.C., App. 2401 et seq.). Violations of these export laws are subject to severe criminal penalties.
HANDLING AND DESTRUCTION NOTICE - Comply with distribution statement and

Good point.  If you are not sure if it should be posted.  Don't post it.

--Casey