#4 tank didn't accept fuel

Sami

Hi 

I have been worked (fuel sys) 8 years on c130H. I have problem that #4 tank didn't accept fuel (tanker aircraft) we change both 2 each refuel valve in tank and check the refuel valve  with electric guy it has good power. And still didn't   accept fuel .Please who has some information about this tell me 

best regard

11 hours ago, Sami said:

Hi 

I have been worked (fuel sys) 8 years on c130H. I have problem that #4 tank didn't accept fuel (tanker aircraft) we change both 2 each refuel valve in tank and check the refuel valve  with electric guy it has good power. And still didn't   accept fuel .Please who has some information about this tell me 

best regard

Verified good power at what point in the system? AT the control valve? Do all the other tanks on the right wing take fuel?

MC-130P, MC-130H, AC-130 or EC-130H?

I'm going to assume the refuel valve you are saying you checked is the uarssi fuel valve which would be opening if all other tanks are receiving fuel.  Have you simulated a tanker? (Refuel through the uarrsi) to see if you can actually put fuel in the tank

• 4 months later...

I had this happen to me once before, fueling a primary asset.  Turns out the precheck switches on the SPR were on the outs.  The switch being made, left the system in a simulated "Tank Full" position and wouldn't take any fuel.  If you haven't figured this one out yet, it might be a place to look.